We have 3 very nice rooms 2 large doubles and 1 twin which can be booked as a single all of which are en-suite and have tea /coffee making facilities, a TV and hair dryer with fabulous views of the surrounding countryside. Take a look at our previous guest experiences on TripAdvisor.
Double/twin rooms are £85 per night and if the twin is used as a single it’s £45 all rates include full English breakfast.
Long term stay -rates negotiable.
- Parking is FREE as is our Wi-Fi which is available throughout the pub .
- We welcome dogs and well behaved children .
- Local attractions include-Grizedale forest with its mountain bike trails to suit all levels and the Famous Go-Ape tree adventure .
- Roots Mountain Biking skills courses and guided rides in the Lake District
- Coniston Water with trips aboard the Steam Gondola and motor/rowing boat hire and plenty of places to launch your own vessel .
- Brantwood House the former home of art critic and author John Ruskin overlooking Coniston Water
- The Lakeland motor museum with Campbell Bluebird Exhibition
- The Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Railway
- Cartmel Home to- The Ancient Priory
- Cartmel Horse Races ( 8 meetings per year)
- Simon Rogan 2 ** Michelin restaurant L’enclume
- And of course the Famous Sticky Toffee Pudding
- South Lakes Safari Zoo in Dalton- in – Furness
- And of course excellent fell walking in the surrounding area